Yuasa NP4-12 Industrial VRLA Battery
- Full Specification
- Related Products?
- Associated Blog Posts
The Yuasa brand of valve-regulated batteries have, since their introduction, set the standard for quality and excellence in the field of rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery technology. This standard has been used as a benchmark in applications such as security, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), telecommunications, emergency lights and medical equipment. Anywhere the need for reliable and dependable back-up power is required.
This Yuasa Industrial VRLA battery is suitable for a wide range of general applications. Yuasa NP batteries have excellent deep discharge recovery characteristics coupled with long life on float standby. This makes them ideal for numerous applications in both cyclic and standby modes.
- General purpose Industrial VRLA battery.
- Lead Calcium Grids for superior life.
- Absorbed Glass Mat construction with no free acid.
- Gas recombination.
- Good recovery from deep discharge.
- Multipurpose: Float or Cyclic use.
- Operation in any orientation (excluding continuous inverted use).
Part Number :
Voltage (V) :
Cold Cranking :
Length (mm) :
Width (mm) :
Height Inc Terminals (mm) :
Manufactured Weight (kg) :
Hold Down :
Activation Pack :
Battery Type :
Battery Application :