Odyssey PC2250 Extreme Series, Dual Purpose Battery
- Full Specification
- Related Products?
- Associated Blog Posts
The Odyssey marine dual purpose battery combines both Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) technology to offer the characteristics of two separate batteries; enormous cranking power and deep-cycle reserve power. Traditional battery designs allow either deep cycle or provide high amperage discharges for applications such as engine starting. However, this battery can support applications in either category. With twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional marine batteries, this battery is ideal for trolling, starting, and for powering the many on-board electronic accessories common in today’s boats and recreational vehicles. Even at very low temperatures, this battery is capable of providing engine cranking pulses of up to 2250A for 5 seconds at 77ºF (25ºC) as well as deliver up to 400 cycles to 80% depth of discharge (DOD) when properly charged.
- Longer Service Life: 3-10 years of service life.
- Longer Cycle Life: 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries, providing high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer Shelf Life: Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years.
- Faster recharge: Capable of 100% recharge in 4-6 hours.
- Mounting Flexibility: Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance: Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration.
- Temperature tolerance: Able to withstand extreme temperature ranges.
- 100% Maintenance Free: Drycell design with resealable venting system.
Part Number :
Voltage (V) :
Cold Cranking :
Length (mm) :
Width (mm) :
Height Inc Terminals (mm) :
Manufactured Weight (kg) :
Hold Down :
Activation Pack :
SAE Terminal and 3/8" Stud
Battery Type :
AGM / VRLA
Battery Application :