The XV dual purpose leisure range are designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its twin marine terminals and sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the leisure industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans, Motorhomes, Boats, RV, Camping and much more.
- Special (thicker) plate with high density active material
- Calcium + high tin alloy
- New special tissue
- Supplied charged and ready to fit
- Strong carry handle
- Low resistance enveloped separator with glass mat
- Hot melt glue
- Reinforced container
Longer life & high cycle stability
- High endurance in deep cycle service
- Flexible design for deep cycling
- More electric power to terminal posts
- The MF endurance by reserving more electrolyte volume over the plate
Full framed grid (round edge design)
- Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span
- As punching grids mechanically, it ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting, power, stable structure and few corrosion.
Depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger.
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 13,2 V to minimize gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulphation, a major cause of early battery failure.
The output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 40°C, but the charger will not fail. Output relay protects against reverse polarity connection.
When connected to the AC supply the STAND-BY LED will turn on. No voltage will be present at the output. After connection to a battery (battery voltage must exceed 8,5V), a choice can be made out of three charge profiles with the MODE button:
Until the battery is fully charged, the red LED CHARGE will be on.
After completion of the charge process, the red LED FULL will be on.
In case of reverse polarity connection, the red LED ! will be on.
If the red LED STANDBY remains on, even after pressing the MODE button, the connection to the battery is interrupted.
The charger always starts in STANDBY mode when connected to the AC supply.
Learn more about batteries and battery charging To learn more about batteries and charging batteries, please refer to our book ‘Energy Unlimited’ (available free of charge from Victron Energy and downloadable from www.victronenergy.com).
|SKU||XV75 & BPC120480034R|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||XV75 & IP65 12V/4A – 12V/0,8A|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||190|
|Battery Type||Sealed Calcium|