The XV dual purpose leisure range are designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its twin marine terminals and sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the leisure industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans, Motorhomes, Boats, RV, Camping and much more.
- Special (thicker) plate with high density active material
- Calcium + high tin alloy
- New special tissue
- Supplied charged and ready to fit
- Strong carry handle
- Low resistance enveloped separator with glass mat
- Hot melt glue
- Reinforced container
Longer life & high cycle stability
- High endurance in deep cycle service
- Flexible design for deep cycling
- More electric power to terminal posts
- The MF endurance by reserving more electrolyte volume over the plate
Full framed grid (round edge design)
- Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span
- As punching grids mechanically, it ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting, power, stable structure and few corrosion.
The Cyrix Battery Combiner is a microprocessor controlled heavy duty relay that automatically connects batteries in parallel when one of them has reached a pre-set voltage (indicating that the battery is being charged), and disconnects when the voltage decreases below float level (indicating that one or more batteries are being discharged). Cyrix Battery Combiners are an excellent replacement for diode isolators. The main feature is that there is virtually no voltage loss so that the output voltage of alternators or battery chargers does not need to be increased.
|SKU||XV75 & CYR010120011R|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||XV75 & CYR010120011R|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||190|
|Battery Type||Sealed Calcium|