The XV dual purpose leisure range are designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its twin marine terminals and sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the leisure industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans, Motorhomes, Boats, RV, Camping and much more.
- Special (thicker) plate with high density active material
- Calcium + high tin alloy
- New special tissue
- Supplied charged and ready to fit
- Strong carry handle
Vibration resistant design
- Low resistance enveloped separator with glass mat
- Hot melt glue
- Reinforced container
Longer life & high cycle stability
- High endurance in deep cycle service
- Flexible design for deep cycling
- More electric power to terminal posts
- The MF endurance by reserving more electrolyte volume over the plate
Full framed grid (round edge design)
- Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span
Unique designed grid for electric flow
- As punching grids mechanically, it ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting, power, stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM-LCD & USB 12/24
Liquid crystal display
For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output
This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk.
Programmable battery charge algorithm
Preprogrammed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only)
Two 5 Volt USB outputs
Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A
Victron Energy 55W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation. • A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
|SKU||XV24 & SCC010010050 & SPM040551200|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||XV24 & SCC010010050 & SPM040551200|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||220|
|Battery Type||Sealed Calcium|