TN Power 12.8V 100AH Lithium Battery
A huge advantage to lithium technology is the life cycle rating which far surpasses alternative technologies. This specific item has 7000 charge and discharge cycles at a depth of 50%
- Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety, thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature
- Free of maintenance
- Internal cell balancing
- Lighter weight: About 40% -50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set)
- Wider temperature range:-20°C-60°C
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallel
- Solar &Wind Power System
- Golf Cart
- Electric Vehicle , E-bike, E-rickshaw etc.
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12/12V 30A
Sterling's range of Battery to Battery Chargers (B2Bs) has grown significantly over the past few years. This is in an effort to supplement the ever growing demand from the commercial vehicle, recreational vehicle and marine industries. The B2Bs have become extremely popular as they fast charge batteries as you cruise along without the need for complex wiring, touching your alternator, voiding the alternator's warranty and tampering with the electronic control units (ECUs). You can provide the onboard batteries with a fast 4 stage charging profle with a very simple and speedy installation. All of the benefits of advanced charging without any of the drawbacks. Simply connect the B2B between the battery being charged and the battery you wish to charge.
Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications,
- Manual for remote activation.
- Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed),
- Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
Output charging at 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V. Input voltages at 12V and 24V, Up to 800W rating.
Much larger model up to 3000W coming soon.
Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mde allows you to override this.
- 100% fire proof plastic box.
- No screws to corrode.
- Thermal power reduction.
- Multi stage fan cooling
Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
4 stage battery charging: Thge B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
Remote control optional.
|SKU||TN100 and BB1230|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||TN100 and BB1230|
|Description||12.8V 100AH Lithium Battery and Battery to Battery Charger 12/12V 30A|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||220|