Odyssey 35-PC1400 Battery
Odyssey Extreme Series Battery PC545MJ
Odyssey PC1750T Battery 12V 1750 Cranking Amps AGM
Longer service life
- With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Longer cycle life
- This group 35 deep cycle battery has 70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
Longer shelf life
- Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
2 Batteries in 1
- The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Non-spillable design - this group 35 deep cycle battery can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
Extreme temperature tolerance
- Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
Totally maintenance free
- No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
|Manufacturer's Part Number
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)