Hankook DC31 Leisure Battery & Victron Energy Automotive IP65 Charger 12V/4A-12V/1A
Hankook DC31 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- X-Frame Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span equalling reliability
- Thicker calcium coated plates with high density active material
- Strong carry handle for installation
- Vibration resistant design with reinforced container
- Unique designed grid for electric flow which ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting power stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy BPC120480034R Battery Charger
Depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger.
Less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use: the Storage Mode
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 13,2 V to minimize gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulphation, a major cause of early battery failure.
Protected against overheating and reverse polarity connection
The output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 40°C, but the charger will not fail. Output relay protects against reverse polarity connection.
Hankook & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
DC31 & BPC120480034R
|Battery Terminal Type|
|Battery Terminal Layout|
L330 x W172 x H242mm
|Battery Weight (kg)|
|Charger Charge Current|
4 A or 0.8 A
|Can charger be used as a power supply|
|Charger Protection Category|
H42 x W61 x D185mm
|Charger Weight (kg)|