110Ah Leisure Battery, 115W Solar Panel Kit with Charge Controller, Cable and Brackets
Package consists of 1x XV110, 1x SCC075010060R, 1x SPM041151200, 1x SCA000500000 & 1x RNG-MTS-ZB
Titanium XV110 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry.
This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- Excellent design handle – Easy battery replacement
- Integrated computer designed and reinforced container – Protection from vibrations and impact
- Sealed covers – Prevents acid leaks and minimizes gassing
- Totally sealed and spill proof
- Maintenance Free – no topping up required
- Glass fibre separators
- Safety venting system
- Sealed water recombination system
- Tough polypropylene case design
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/10
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Bluetooth Smart built-in
The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
Battery Life: intelligent battery management
When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months. The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards, the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Victron Energy Mono Solar Panel 12V 115W
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Victron Energy Solarcable
Solarcable L=5m/4sqmm MC4-M/F Connection
Renogy Solar Panel Mounting Z Bracket – Set of 4
The Renogy Z-Bracket Mount System is designed to support the installation of single solar panel units; generally in off-grid installations. These units are ideal for installation on RV roofs and non-inhabited dwellings such as sheds or garages. It is also suited as attachment to a user made structure such as a wooden frame. The system comes complete with all fasteners to secure the system to the installation surface. This system makes the installation of small solar systems easy; affordable and quick.
Please Note: Not recommended for panels over 150 watt. If you do want to use this product for panels over 150 watt; you would need 2 sets of this Z bracket per panel.
- Aluminum corrosion-free construction
- Ease of installation
- Ideal for mounting small solar panels
- Mounts panels to RVs; trailers; boats or yachts
- Perfect for irregular surfaces
- Pre-assembled with bolts and washers
Titanium, Victron Energy & Renogy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
XV110 (Titanium), SCC075010060R, SPM041151200, SCA000500000 & RNG-MTS-ZB
|Cold Cranking (EN)|
A, Standard Automotive
|Battery Dimensions (Including Terminals)|
L354 x W174 x H190mm
|MPPT Battery Voltage|
12/24 Auto Select
|Rated Charge Current|
|Nominal PV Power, 12V|
|Nominal PV Power, 24V|
|Max. PV Short Circuit Current|
|Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage|
|Data Communication Port|
IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
H100 x W113 x D40mm
|MPPT Country of Manufacture|
|Number of cells in series|
|Maximun System Voltage|
L1015 x W668 x D30mm
|Panel Country of Manufacture|
|Solarcable Country of Manufacture|
|Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|M6 Split Lock Washer|
|M6 Hexagonal Nut|
|M6-16 Hex Cap Bolt|
|M6 Flat Washer|
|Self-Drilling Cap Screw and Plastic Retaining Ring|