Package Consists of 1x TN110, 1x SPM041151200 & 1x SCC075010060R
TN Power Lithium 12V 110Ah Leisure Battery LiFePO4
A huge advantage to lithium technology is the life cycle rating which far surpasses alternative technologies. This specific item has 7000 charge and discharge cycles at a depth of 50%
- Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety, thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature
- Free of maintenance
- Internal cell balancing
- Lighter weight: About 40% -50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set)
- Wider temperature range:-20°C-60°C
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallel
- Solar &Wind Power System
- Golf Cart
- Electric Vehicle , E-bike, E-rickshaw etc.
Victron Energy Solar Panel 12V 115W Mono series 4a
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/10
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations – even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby – you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries ‘flat’. You can configure the voltage at which SmartSolar disconnects a load – thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here’s the clever bit: SmartSolar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can’t – during periods of poor weather – it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature BatteryLife because it maintains the health, and extends the life of your battery.
Bluetooth Smart built-in
The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
Battery Life: intelligent battery management
When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months. The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards, the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.
Internal temperature sensor
Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.