TN Lithium-ion phosphate batteries are specially designed for the telecommunications, which are suitable fitted for standard 19“ cabinets. Safety, reliability, environment friendliness and much longer service life enable more and more telecommunication stations choose lithium-ion phosphate batteries instead of lead acid ones.
- Adopting lithium iron phosphate (LFP) cells with high safety and high energy density, fast charging ability, strong adaptability, environment friendly
- Excellent consistence of cells ensured by fully automated production line
- Great low and high temperature performance, the battery capacity could reach 70% above at -20?
- Wider operation temperature range:-20?-60?
- Longer Cycle Life:≥2000 circles under the condition of standard discharge
- High power, high current charge and discharge(1C)
- Low self-discharge rate:≤4%/ month
- Safe and Reliable: No floating metal lithium assures a safer usage. Built-in BMS, with overload, overcharge, over-discharge, high temperature protection, and balance functions.