84Ah Lithium Leisure Battery and Orion-Tr Smart 12/12 30A Battery to Battery Charger
Package Consists of 1x TN84 & 1x ORI121236140
TN Power Lithium 12V 84Ah Leisure Battery LiFePO4
A huge advantage to lithium technology is the life cycle rating which far surpasses alternative technologies. This specific item has 7000 charge and discharge cycles at a depth of 50%
- Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety, thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature
- Free of maintenance
- Internal cell balancing
- Lighter weight: About 40% -50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set)
- Wider temperature range:-20°C-60°C
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallel
- Solar &Wind Power System
- Golf Cart
- Electric Vehicle , E-bike, E-rickshaw etc.
Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-30A (360W) Non-Isolated DC-DC Charger
The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth.
For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the (smart) alternator and the start battery are used to charge the service battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch and has an engine running detection mechanism.
The Orion Tr-Smart charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries. Models are available up to 400W and unlimited multiple units can be connected in parallel to increase output power.
Suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C with a full rated output up to 40°C.
Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
- Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
- For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
- For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
- Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector. Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation.
Input fuse (not replaceable)
TN Power & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
TN84 & ORI121236140
|Battery Capacity (C20)|
|Battery Dimensions (Including Terminals)|
L260 x W169 x H218mm
|Battery Country of Manufacture|
|Charger Input voltage range|
|Under voltage shut down|
|Under Voltage Restart|
|Nominal Output Voltage|
|Output Voltage Adjust Range|
|Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and 40°C|
|Short Circuit Output Current|
|Cont. Output Power at 25°C|
|Cont. output power at 40°C|
|Charger IP Rating|
H130 x W186 x D80mm
|Charger Country of Manufacture|