Bosch S5A13 AGM Car Battery: Type 019
- Constant power even for short trips, stop-and-go traffic or high consumption in stationary mode: acid absorbed by micro-fiberglass mats allow higher amounts of energy to be provided.Longer service life and up to 4 times higher deep-cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries: in case of AGM technology, the acid is absorbed by micro-fiberglass mats thus keeping the self-discharge rates low.
- Reliable starting even under extreme temperatures and with several electrical consumers: ensured by even acid distribution preventing stratification.
- Particularly good charge acceptance: the patented PowerFrame® (grid) for optimized current flow and less corrosion increases the cold start performance.
- Particularly high corrosion resistance: ensured by optimized production processes.
- 100 % maintenance-free: the double lid with labyrinth design returns condensed water to the battery thus reducing the water consumption; and preventing sudden leaks of acid if tilted.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Battery Capacity (C20)|
|Cold Cranking (EN)|
A, Standard Automotive
|Dimensions (Including Terminals)|
L353 x W175 x H190mm
|Suitable for Start Stop|
|Country of Manufacture|