Hankook DC31 Leisure Battery, Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/500 UK & VE.Direct Smart Dongle
Hankook DC31 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- X-Frame Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span equalling reliability
- Thicker calcium coated plates with high density active material
- Strong carry handle for installation
- Vibration resistant design with reinforced container
- Unique designed grid for electric flow which ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting power stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy PIN125010400 Phoenix Inverter 12/500 UK
Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment – requiring 230V/120V AC – using ‘leisure’ or ‘automotive’ batteries rated at 12V, 24V or 48V DC.
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 – 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
DC connection with screw terminals
No special tools needed for installation.
Victron Energy ASS030536011 VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle
Using the VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle you can display your BMV or MPPT information on iOS and Android devices, using the VictronConnect app. View information wirelessly such as battery status and solar panel power, plus other useful data.
The dongle is able to read data from all products with a VE.Direct port, such as the BMV-70x series battery monitors, Phoenix Inverters with VE.Direct port, MPPT Solar Charge Controllers.
With the VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle you can get live status info, see historical values as well as configure Victron products.
The dongle works together with the VictronConnect App, available for both Android and iOS devices.
Hankook & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
DC31, PIN125010400 & ASS030536011
|Battery Terminal Type|
|Battery Terminal Layout|
L330 x W172 x H242mm
|Battery Weight (kg)|
|Inverter Voltage (V)|
|Inverter Cont. power at 25°C|
|Inverter Peak power|
|Inverter Max. efficiency|
|Inverter Protection category|
H86 x W172 x D275mm
|Inverter Weight (kg)|
|Dongle Weight (kg)|