12V 100Ah Deep Cycle Leisure Battery & 120A Cyrix Relay
Hankook DC31 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- X-Frame Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span equalling reliability
- Thicker calcium coated plates with high density active material
- Strong carry handle for installation
- Vibration resistant design with reinforced container
- Unique designed grid for electric flow which ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting power stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy CYR010120011R Cyrix-ct 12/24V-120A Intelligent Battery Combiner
- If the Charge Disconnect output of the VE.Bus BMS is high, and
- If it senses 13,4V (resp. 26,8V) or more on one of its power terminals.
- When its control output becomes free floating, signalling cell over voltage or cell over temperature, and/or
- When battery voltage drops below 13,2V.
Hankook & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
DC31 & CYR010120011R
Double terminal, SAE standard and threaded
|Battery Dimensions (Including Terminals)|
L330 x W172 x H242mm
|Battery Country of Manufacture|
|Cranking Rating (5 seconds)|
Yes (Cyrix remains engaged during 30 seconds)
|LED Status Indication|
|Control Cable Included (Length 1 m)|
H46 x W46 x D80mm
|Cyrix Country of Manufacture|