Hankook XV110 Leisure Battery & Victron Energy Automotive IP65 Charger 12V/4A-12V/1A
Out of stock
Hankook XV110 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- X-Frame Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span equalling reliability
- Thicker calcium coated plates with high density active material
- Strong carry handle for installation
- Vibration resistant design with reinforced container
- Unique designed grid for electric flow which ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting power stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy BPC120480034R Battery Charger
Depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger.
Less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use: the Storage Mode
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 13,2 V to minimize gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulphation, a major cause of early battery failure.
Protected against overheating and reverse polarity connection
The output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 40°C, but the charger will not fail. Output relay protects against reverse polarity connection.
Hankook & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
XV110 & BPC120480034R
|Battery Terminal Type|
A, Standard Automotive
|Battery Terminal Layout|
L354 x W174 x H190mm
|Battery Weight (kg)|
|Charger Charge Current|
4 A or 0.8 A
|Can charger be used as a power supply|
|Charger Protection Category|
H42 x W61 x D185mm
|Charger Weight (kg)|