Hankook XV24 Leisure Battery & Victron Energy 12V 30W Mono Solar Panel
Out of stock
Hankook XV24 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- X-Frame Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span equalling reliability
- Thicker calcium coated plates with high density active material
- Strong carry handle for installation
- Vibration resistant design with reinforced container
- Unique designed grid for electric flow which ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting power stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy 12V 30W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Hankook & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
XV24 & SPM040301200
|Battery Voltage (V)|
|Battery Terminal Type|
|Battery Terminal Layout|
L257 x W172 x H220mm
|Battery Weight (kg)|
|Solar Panel Warranty|
|Solar Panel Voltage (V)|
|Solar Panel Maximun System Voltage|
|Solar Panel Nominal Power (W)|
|Solar Panel Cell Type|
|Solar Panel Dimensions|
L560 x W350 x D25mm
|Solar Panel Weight (kg)|