Hankook XV24 Leisure Battery with Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM-LCD&USB 10A & 12V 55W Solar Panel
Out of stock
Hankook XV24 Leisure Battery
This heavy duty deep cycle battery is designed to meet the needs of leisure and marine vehicles. With its sealed calcium construction which makes it 100% maintenance free this battery is fast becoming a favourite within the industry. This range is suited to seasonal use such as Caravans Motorhomes Boats RV Camping and much more.
The product is supplied charged and ready to fit.
- X-Frame Full framed grid design restrains grid growth and short-circuits. Benefit: Upgraded quality and longer life span equalling reliability
- Thicker calcium coated plates with high density active material
- Strong carry handle for installation
- Vibration resistant design with reinforced container
- Unique designed grid for electric flow which ensures high electric conductivities and strong adhesion of active materials. Benefit: Providing higher starting power stable structure and few corrosion.
Victron Energy SCC010010050 BlueSolar PWM-LCD&USB 10A
Liquid crystal display
For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage.
Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual.
The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output
This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk.
Programmable battery charge algorithm
Preprogrammed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only)
Two 5 Volt USB outputs
Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A
Victron Energy SPM040551200 12V 55W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
|MPPT Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage|
|MPPT Max. Continuous Load Current|
|MPPT Protection Category|
IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
|MPPT Weight (kg)|
|MPPT Max. PV Short Circuit Current|
|MPPT Nominal PV Power, 12V|
|MPPT Rated Charge Current|
H100 x W113 x D40mm
|Solar Panel Voltage (V)|
|Solar Panel Nominal Power (W)|
|Solar Panel Maximun System Voltage|
|Solar Panel Cell Type|
|Solar Panel Dimensions|
L545 x W668 x D25mm
|Solar Panel Weight (kg)|
|Solar Panel Warranty|
Hankook & Victron Energy
|Manufacturer Part Number|
XV24 & SCC010010050 & SPM040551200
|Nominal PV Power, 24V|
L257 x W172 x H220mm
|Battery Weight (kg)|
|Battery Terminal Type|
|Battery Terminal Layout|