- You cannot add "Renogy Rover Li 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Renogy 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT
Renogy’s DCC50S DC to DC MPPT on-board Battery Charger is designed to give you options! This multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from an alternator connected to a starting battery or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit. While your vehicle’s alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first! It’s the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer! And with multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy’s DC to DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you’re using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries.
Note: Renogy’s 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT is not compatible with Renogy’s current BT-1 Bluetooth Module.
Please note that the maximum solar input voltage cannot be over 25V for the Renogy DC-DC on-board battery charger.
– Designed to charge service batteries from two DC inputs—solar panels and alternator
– Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to maximize the solar power
– 3-phase charging profile (Bulk, Boost, and Float) ensures your service battery will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%
– Built-in Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) for easy setup with traditional alternators
– Compatible with smart alternators (with variable output voltage)
– Trickle charges the starting battery via solar panels if the service battery is fully charged
– Isolation of the starting battery and the service battery
– Temperature and voltage compensation features prolong battery life and improve system performance
– Smart Protection Features: battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection
– Compatible with multiple battery types: AGM, GEL, Flooded, and Lithium
– Compact with a sturdy design, it was built tough for all conditions
– Battery Charger x1
– Battery Temperature Sensor x1
– IGN Signal Wire x1
– RS485 Communication Cable x1
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Maximum Charging Current|
50A (25A Alternator / 25A PV)
|Backup Battery Charging Mode|
|Maximum Alternator Input Power|
|Maximum Solar Input Power|
Up to 97%
|Max. Solar Input Voltage|
L244 x W146 x H77mm