Sterling Power Portable Global Smart Charger 12V 5A – GS125B
Portable Global Smart Charger with auto repair program
Simple to use, easy to select different battery types, and becomes a power pack when on float mode delivering full power if required (unlike our competitors who shut down the available power on float). This microprocessor controlled portable charger can be used anywhere in the world. The AC input voltages and frequencies can range from 100V-240V & 47-64Hz.
- Universal AC Input (100V to 240V): Can be used anywhere in the world, truly global charging.
- Suitable for all types of lead acid batteries: Wet, GEL, AGM, Calcium.
- Simple 3 touch screen selections with intuitive iconic LED indications.
- Microprocessor control multi-stage charger with pulse absorption and float charge: Fast charge but safe full power floating for long term operation. I.e. if you want to work on a vehicle while charging the battery then no problem, after the battery is charged the unit will deliver up to 5A to run the interior lights, so you can continue to work on the vehicle.
- Checks if a battery is faulty: The processor can automatically identify if a battery is beyond repair and flashes a warning light to inform you it needs replacing.
- Desulphation / Equilization: Repairs faulty batteries (if recoverable). If the battery is found to be faulty, but repairable, the unit will automatically identify the fault and inject high voltage and short DC pulses until the battery is repaired, an LED shows the charger is on repair mode.
- Defective battery identification: If, after 8 hours on the repair mode, the battery is deemed unrepairable, then an LED will flash to inform you that the battery is beyond help and needs replacing.
- Three charge modes: When the battery is found to be suitable for a charge then the charger will bulk charge, then pulse width absorption charge and finally float charge, the unit can then be left on permanently.
- Soft start charging: If the battery is found to be heavily depleted then the smart charger will start at a low pulse current until the battery has reached a level where it can then absorb the full charge power
- 50% power reduction mode: For small batteries under 30Ah
- Cold weather: 14.8V (x2 for 24V) charge mode option.
- Two interchangeable connection leads with clamps and eyelet terminals.
- Thermal control, regulates charge current in hot conditions.
- No connection spark, there is no output voltage until the battery is connected.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection with LED warning.
- 40 hours ‘time out’ to avoid any possible problems.
- Short circuit protected.
- Thermal protection, reduces power and switches off if too hot.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
L150 x W60 x D30mm