Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger, Waterproof 24/12V 13A – BBW2412
The Pro Charge B is a fully epoxy encapsulated, plug and play, battery to battery charger. It is primarily designed to be put between the starter battery and an appliance battery (trolling / bow thruster /domestic). The charger puts a load on the alternator and converts that load into a 4 stage charging profile to provide fast and effective charging to the leisure/domestic batteries. The whole point of the charger is to charge your batteries up when you drive/cruise along by fully utilizing your on board alternator. The charger is best suited for alfresco use to fully utilize its weatherproof casing. Therefore, it tends to be at home on bass fishing boats charging the trolling motor bank – it can be used in a plethora of other places.
- Boost / Reduce Charging. The Pro Charge B shall ensure your batteries get the correct charging profile for your batteries irrespective of high or low input voltage.
- Up to 300W rating. Output charging at 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V. Input voltages at 12V and 24V.
- Regenerative Braking friendly. this product can be used in vehicles with regenerative braking / smart alternators.
- IP68, totally waterproof, fully en-capuslated can be submerged in water.
- Battery Chemistry type selection. 6 battery chemistry types including AGM, Gel, sealed/flooded lead acid and LiFePO4.
- Thermal power reduction, allows for short high power runs to maximise power transfer.
- Multiple units can be used on the same installation.
- Various activation modes. Automatic mode works from sensing voltage. Manual mode works from switch over ride. Regenerative braking mode the chargers stays on down to 12.2V.
- Suitable for battery banks up to about 200Ah at 12V.
- Pre-Wired and Pre-Fused cables. 1.5 m / 70 inches cable length
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Input Current (A)|
L260 x W135 x D65mm