Sterling Power Voltage Sensitive Pro Connect VSR Relay 12/24V 80A – VSR80
The range of Current Limiting Voltage Sensitive Relays (CVSRs) offer bullet proof versatility. Not only do they act as bidirectional 0.0V drop charging relay but they also offer the ability to react in a controlled way to excessive loads that would normal destroy conventional relays. Under high loads, such as: Large Inverters / AC units / Bow Thrusters. The load drawn down the DC cabling would exceed the cable and relay rating and cause the arc to weld shut or would simply cause the relay to shatter. However, the CVSRs have PTC fuses which allow this high load to abate before opening the relay, thus protecting your relay/system.
- 0.0V drop and low quiescent current. The voltage drop is 0.01V allowing for negligible power loss across the relay. The quiescent current is 1mA.
- Uni and Bidirectional charging relay: Multiple relays can be used to link / isolate as many battery banks as suitable.
- Built to IP66 waterproof
- Available in: 80A, 160A, 240A 12/24V auto select.
- Start up time delays: A 30 second start up time delay prevents the relay coming on while the engine is being started, protecting the relay circuit and preventing fuses blowing and damage to the relay.
- High quality brass connections.
- Ignition/signal override is possible to allow for manual override.
- Automatic voltage activation. True to word the relays are sensitive to voltage. On voltage is 13.3V. Off is 13.0V (x2 for 24V). This can be manually changed.
- 6 LED information display
|Manufacturer Part Number|
L140 x W180 x D40mm