Titanium CMF59616 Starter Battery: Type 644
Out of stock
The Titanium sealed calcium battery is a highly reliable automotive battery and one of the best on the market. The internal rust-free calcium metal ensure excellent heat resistance and strong immunity against temperature change. 100% maintenance free, this battery is the ideal choice for reliable starting power with even stronger and steadier engine operation.
- Calcium-Tin Alloy: Reduces self-discharge and prevents grid surface from corrosion. The battery will maintain a stable performance without the need for refilling throughout its entire lifespan.
- Enveloped Separator for Low Electric Resistance: Prevents internal short between positive and negative plates and ensures reliable starting power.
- Advanced Center Lug Technology: Guarantees protection against outside impact and vibration and ensures a long-lasting service life.
- Special Sealed Covers: Protect from acid leakage, minimise gassing and the frame arrestor prevents an inflow of outside sparks.
- Excellent Handle Design: Provides easy transportation and installation. Additionally, the integrated computer designed and reinforced container protects the battery from vibration and impact.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Cold Cranking (EN)|
A, Standard Automotive
|Dimensions (Including Terminals)|
L324 x W172 x H224mm