Victron Energy EasySolar-II 48/5000/70-50 MPPT 250/100 GX – PMP482507010
The EasySolar-II GX combines a MPPT Solar Charge Controller, an inverter/charger and control hub in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
The all-in-one solar power solution
The Victron EasySolar-II GX integrates the following elements:
- A MultiPlus-II inverter/charger
- A SmartSolar MPPT -Tr solar charge controller
- A GX device with a 2 x 16 character display
These elements come prewired together inside a single unit. This greatly simplifies most installations, saving time and money.
Display and wifi
The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters. The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other wifi enabled device. In addition, wifi can be used to set up the system and to change settings.
Solar charge controller
The DC output of the SmartSolar MPPT is parallel wired with the DC connection of the MultiPlus-II inverter/charger. The on/off mechanism of the MultiPlus-II also controls the SmartSolar MPPT.
The integrated GX device includes:
- A VE.Can interface. This can be used to connect to Victron VE.Can devices (e.g. VE.Can MPPTs), or the port can be reconfigured via the Remote Console for use with a compatible CAN-bus Li-ion Battery
- A USB port
- A Ethernet port
- A VE.Direct port The GX device controls the MultiPlus-II and the SmartSolar MPPT with respectively a VE.Bus and a VE.Direct connection.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Cont. Output Power at 25°C|
|PowerControl & PowerAssist|
|Maximum AC input current|
|Zero load power|
|Zero Load Power in AES Mode|
|Zero Load Power In Search mode|
|Maximum battery charge current|
|Programmable (AUX) Relay|
|Battery Temperature Sensor|
|VE.Bus Communication Port|
For parallel and three phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration
|General Purpose Com. Port|
SmartSolar MPPT 250/70-Tr
|Maximum PV Power of MPPT|
|Maximum Output Current on MPPT|
H604 x W323 x D253mm
|Country of Manufacture|