Victron Energy Energy Meter EM24 – 3 phase – max 65A/phase Ethernet – REL200200100
The EM24 is for 3 phase monitoring only.
To measure the power and energy of the whole application at the distribution box. Or to measure the output of a PV Inverter, to display the data on the Color Control GX.
The Energy Meter can be used as a:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System.
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
The meter is connected to the Color Control GX. There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Country of Manufacture|