The ET340 (for three phase max. 65A) Energy Meter is typically used in an Energy Storage System.
To measure the power and energy of the whole application at the distribution box. Or to measure the output of a PV Inverter, to display the data on the Color Control GX and the VRM Portal.
The Energy Meter can be used to:
- Grid meter, and used as control input for an ESS System (1).
- Measure the output of a PV Inverter
- Measure the output of a AC Genset
The meter is connected to the Color Control GX. There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with 1.8m cable length, or the 5.0m cable.
- Wireless connection via Zigbee