Victron Energy Lynx Smart BMS 500 – LYN034160200
The Lynx Smart BMS is a dedicated Battery Management System for Victron Lithium Smart Batteries. There are multiple BMS-es available for our Smart Lithium series of batteries, and the Lynx Smart is the most feature rich and complete option. Its main features are:
- Built-in 500A contactor, used as a fall-back safety mechanism and also available as a remote controllable main systems switch
- Battery monitor, indicating state of charge percentage and more data.
- Pre-alarm signal: provide a warning before the system shuts down due to -for example- a low cell.
- Bluetooth for use with the VictronConnect App, for setup and monitoring.
- Local and remote monitoring using a Victron GX device, for example the Cerbo GX
The Lynx Smart BMS is part of the modular Lynx Distribution system.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Supply Voltage Range|
|Supported System Voltages|
12, 24 or 48V
|Reverse Polarity Protection|
|Main Safety Contactor Continuous Current Rating|
|Main Safety Contactor Peak Current Rating|
600A for 5 minutes
|Power Consumption Hibernate or Standby Mode|
Approximately 10.4mW (0.8mA at 13V)
|Power Consumption in Active Mode|
Approximately 2.6W (200mA at 13V) depending on the state of the relays
|AUX Output Maximum Current Rating|
1.1A continuous, protected by resettabel fuse
RJ45 and RJ45 terminator
|Battery BMS Cables Connection|
Male and female circular 3-pole connector with M8 screw ring
H190 x W180 x D80mm
|Country of Manufacture|