The Yuasa YUCEL series is specially designed for general purpose applications requiring a high rate discharge. This high-quality, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery ensures that no electrolyte leakages occur from the case or terminals.
YUCEL batteries are almost entirely maintenance-free with perfectly sealed construction and the recombination of gases within the cell. The YUCEL batteries use a unique electrolyte suspension system incorporating a microfine glass mat (AGM) to retain the maximum amount of electrolyte in the cells. The electrolyte is retained in the separator material and there is no free electrolyte to escape from the cells.
• Lead Acid (SLA)
• Sealed battery
• Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) technology with no free acid
• Superb recovery from deep discharge
• Gas recombination technology
• Useable in any orientation (except continuously inverted)
• Flame retardant options
• Voltage: 6 V, 8V or 12 V
• Terminal type: Plug, Faston, M5 & M8 female
• Eurobat Classification: 3 to 5 Years