TN Power 12.8V 84AH Lithium Battery
A huge advantage to lithium technology is the life cycle rating which far surpasses alternative technologies. This specific item has 7000 charge and discharge cycles at a depth of 50%
- Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety, thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature
- Free of maintenance
- Internal cell balancing
- Lighter weight: About 40% -50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set)
- Wider temperature range:-20°C-60°C
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallel
- Solar &Wind Power System
- Golf Cart
- Electric Vehicle , E-bike, E-rickshaw etc.
Please note, charging system from alternator must have either a regulator or Battery to Battery charger (for regen braking). Lithium cannot be charged directly from an alternator or from split charge diode.
Victron Energy 12V 90W Poly Solar Panel Series 4a
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
|SKU||TN84 and SPP040901200|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||TN84 and SPP040901200|
|Description||12.8V 84AH Lithium Battery and 12V 90W Poly Solar Panel|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||218|