TN Power 12.8V 84AH Lithium Battery
A huge advantage to lithium technology is the life cycle rating which far surpasses alternative technologies. This specific item has 7000 charge and discharge cycles at a depth of 50%
- Using the technology of lithium iron phosphate cell, superior safety, thousands of cycles, 100%DOD, under normal conditions
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature
- Free of maintenance
- Internal cell balancing
- Lighter weight: About 40% -50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery
- Can be charged using most standard lead-acid charges (set)
- Wider temperature range:-20°C-60°C
- Support for Series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallel
- Solar &Wind Power System
- Golf Cart
- Electric Vehicle , E-bike, E-rickshaw etc.
Please note, charging system from alternator must have either a regulator or Battery to Battery charger (for regen braking). Lithium cannot be charged directly from an alternator or from split charge diode.
Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/800 230V VE.Direct UK
VE.Direct communication port
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two pole connector, or between battery plus and the left hand contact of the two pole connector.
Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power inverters we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
DC connection with screw terminals
No special tools needed for installation
|SKU||TN84 and PIN121800400|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||TN84 and PIN121800400|
|Description||12.8V 84AH Lithium Battery and Phoenix Inverter 12/800 VE.Direct UK|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||218|