Big trucks, buses, construction vehicles and coaches need excellent performance and safety. Hankook’s Super Heavy Duty batteries have high cold cranking ampere to provide the best starting, higher reserve capacity and deep cycling to provide the full power. These batteries also have resistance to outside impact and vibration to provide the bet safety.
These batteries come charged and ready to use.
- Sealed MF (Venting System) – No time and money spent maintaining the battery
- Calcium Alloy – Prevents grid surface from corrosion, reduces self discharge by chemical bonding with grains of calcium
- Thicker plate – Provides high endurance in deep discharge cyclingand best charging acceptance
- Hot glue melt – Ensures resistance to outside impact and vibration, and minimises loss of active materials
- X-Frame – Improvement in life span, providing stable starting power and reduction of grid growth and short-circuit
- Magic eye indicator – Easy to check charging state
- Easy carry handle – Provides easy transportation and installation
- Reinforces container – Protects the battery from vibration and impact
|Description||624 Sealed Battery|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||MF70029|
|Height Inc Terminals (mm)||238|
|Battery Type||Sealed Calcium|