CEP241621010 x1 Victron Energy EasySolar 24/1600/40-16 230V MPPT 100/50
SPM041751200 x3 Victron Energy Solar Panel 175W-12V Mono 1485x668x30mm series 4a
which will make 525 Watt
The EasySolar combines a MPPT Solar Charge Controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
All-in-one solar power solution
The EasySolar combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring
The solar charge controller: Blue Solar MPPT 100/50
Up to three strings of PV panels can be connected to three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
The inverter/charger: MultiPlus Compact 24/1600/40
The MPPT charge controller and the MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger share the DC battery cables (included). The batteries can be charged with solar power (BlueSolar MPPT) and/or with AC power (inverter/charger) from the utility grid or a genset.
The AC distribution consists of a RCD (30 mA/16 A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers. One 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
Unique solar application software
Several software programs (Assistants) are available to configure the system for various grid interactive or stand-alone applications.
Victron Energy Solar Panel 175W-12V Mono 1485x668x30mm series 4a
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance. • 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
|SKU||CEP241621010 & SPM041751200|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||CEP241621010 & SPM041751200|